Saturday, June 7, 2014

Moving Tongues to WordPress

Hello dear reader, the blog you have come to enjoy is no longer here. As of today Tongues in Jars will continue over at WordPress. I'm making the move to take advantage of WordPress' various features, and because it's a more powerful community platform.

That's not to say that Blogger hasn't been good to me. It's hosted this blog from its beginning and given me a place to put my writing. Without that people like you would never have read any of it. And, because of you this blog has had over 5,000 views. Thanks!

Also, Tongues in Jars will be continuing on WordPress under a new name!

Because I'm not likely to get back to translating Latin texts in the foreseeable future, I've decided to put the focus entirely on Beowulf. As such, this new WordPress blog is called A Blogger's Beowulf. The blog's new address is http://bloggersbeowulf.wordpress.com.

Now. For the foreseeable future, this blog will continue to exist on Blogger. However, it will only be an archive of past entries. For everything new (and old) for A Blogger's Beowulf, come check out

Wes hál!
-Nicholas

No comments:

Post a Comment